Spare & Wear Parts
No matter the type of crusher, the manufacturer or if it is a second or third-level crushing, the prerequisites for correct crusher operation in regards with the hammers used, are the quality of material, dimensions precision, proper weight and, therefore, correct balancing of the machine’s rotor. Our hammers (molten or forged), satisfy all these conditions, ensuring long lifespan and, if installed properly, crusher operation without shocks.
The precision in dimensions and the quality of the material from which our grates are constructed, are the reasons for the proper, inexpensive operation of the machinery. The information needed to order the grates involves width, length and gap between them. For effective crusher operation, adequate and correct tenure of the grates is required.
- Dampers for easy application on the belt’s axis without additional stands.
- Pulleys for every type and number of belts.
- Gears – motion chains together with all necessary accessories for the connection of chains.
- Bearing balls – Pillow blocks and gaskets of every type in constant supply, for our customers’ immediate service.
- Motion belts of every type and size, for proper transmission.